Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Modern warfare 2

Hello, this is yet another response to one of the readers wondering about modern warfare 2 killstreak customization. Here I will try to give you what I think is the best modern warfare 2 killstreak setup. The best setup that I have used so far is, predator missle, harrier airstrike, and chopper gunner. I use these because once you get 5 kills you are basically garaunteed to go all the way to 11 kills, thus getting the chopper gunner which can give you tons upon tons of kills. Please don't but the nuke on your killstreak setup as this is basically worthless unless you get 25 killstreaks pretty often...

I have also been given many questions about pro perks, if interested in learning what each pro perk does please visit modern warfare 2 pro perks!

No comments:

Post a Comment